US money market assets rise in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets rose by $9.00 billion to $2.679 trillion in the week ended Jan. 29, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets increased by $12.43 billion to $2.397 trillion, while tax-free assets were down by $3.43 billion at $282.68 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media