US money market assets rise in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets rose by $9.00 billion to $2.679 trillion in the week ended Jan. 29, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets increased by $12.43 billion to $2.397 trillion, while tax-free assets were down by $3.43 billion at $282.68 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |