US money market assets rise in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets rose by $9.00 billion to $2.679 trillion in the week ended Jan. 29, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets increased by $12.43 billion to $2.397 trillion, while tax-free assets were down by $3.43 billion at $282.68 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash