US money market assets rise in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets rose by $9.00 billion to $2.679 trillion in the week ended Jan. 29, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets increased by $12.43 billion to $2.397 trillion, while tax-free assets were down by $3.43 billion at $282.68 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat