Gazprom sets guidance on dual-tranche bond offering
LONDON, Jan 30 (IFR) - Russia's Gazprom, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has opened books on a dual-tranche USD-denominated senior unsecured bond offering, according to market sources.
The oil company is sounding out investor interest for a 7-year tenor in the 3.85% area and for a 15-year tenor in the 5% area.
BNP Paribas, Gazprombank and JP Morgan are joint leads on the 144a/Reg S transaction, which is expected to price today.
IFC Metropol is acting as co-manager on the deal. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source