Gazprom revises guidance on dual-tranche bond
LONDON, Jan 30 (IFR) - Russia's Gazprom, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has revised price guidance for its upcoming dual-tranche USD-denominated bond offering to 3.85% from 3.85% area on a 7-year tenor and to 4.95%-5.00% from 5.0% area on a 15-year tenor, according to the leads.
Order books will close at 1600 GMT, London time, with launch and pricing to come later today.
BNP Paribas, Gazprombank and JP Morgan are joint leads on the 144a/Reg S transaction, which is expected to price today.
IFC Metropol is acting as co-manager on the deal.
(Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |