Gazprom launches dual-tranche bond for USD1.7bn
LONDON, Jan 30 (IFR) - Russia's Gazprom, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has launched a dual-tranche bond for USD1.7bn, lead managers said.
The oil company launched a USD800m 7-year tranche at a yield of 3.85% and a USD900m 15-year tranche at a yield of 4.95%.
Pricing on the 144a/Reg S transaction is expected later today.
BNP Paribas, Gazprombank and JP Morgan are joint leads on the deal, while IFC Metropol is acting as co-manager. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government