Gazprom launches dual-tranche bond for USD1.7bn
LONDON, Jan 30 (IFR) - Russia's Gazprom, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has launched a dual-tranche bond for USD1.7bn, lead managers said.
The oil company launched a USD800m 7-year tranche at a yield of 3.85% and a USD900m 15-year tranche at a yield of 4.95%.
Pricing on the 144a/Reg S transaction is expected later today.
BNP Paribas, Gazprombank and JP Morgan are joint leads on the deal, while IFC Metropol is acting as co-manager. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data