Gazprom sets guidance for two-tranche dollar Eurobonds
MOSCOW Jan 30 (Reuters) - The final yield guidance for Gazprom's forthcoming dual-tranche dollar-denominated Eurobond has been set at 3.85 percent for a 7-year tranche and 4.95-5.0 percent for a 15-year tranche, two financial sources told Reuters.
The book will close at 1600 London time, with pricing expected on Wednesday on the bonds offering by the Russian gas export monopoly. (Reporting by Lidia Kelly and Oksana Kobzeva; Writing by Jason Bush; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets