Gazprom sets guidance for two-tranche dollar Eurobonds
MOSCOW Jan 30 (Reuters) - The final yield guidance for Gazprom's forthcoming dual-tranche dollar-denominated Eurobond has been set at 3.85 percent for a 7-year tranche and 4.95-5.0 percent for a 15-year tranche, two financial sources told Reuters.
The book will close at 1600 London time, with pricing expected on Wednesday on the bonds offering by the Russian gas export monopoly. (Reporting by Lidia Kelly and Oksana Kobzeva; Writing by Jason Bush; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut