BRIEF-H&M sees investments around 7-7.5 bln SEK in 2013
STOCKHOLM Jan 30 (Reuters) - Hennes & Mauritz told a news conference: * estimates investments at around 7-7.5 billion sek in 2013
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid