TABLE-Canon -2012 parent results
Jan 30 (Reuters)- Canon Inc PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS Year ended Year ended Year to NEXT Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2011 Dec 31, 2013 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST H1 FORECAST Sales 2.11 trln 2.16 trln (-2.2 pct) (-6.7 pct) Operating 198.70 246.91 (-19.5 pct) (+2.7 pct) Pretax 235.73 282.05 (-16.4 pct) (+2.7 pct) Net 157.65 173.20 (-9.0 pct) (+13.6 pct) EPS 134.32 yen 142.45 yen EPS Diluted 134.32 yen 142.45 yen NOTE - Canon Inc is a top-ranked maker of PC printers. Also globally known for Canon brand cameras. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year