TABLE-Canon -2012 parent results
Jan 30 (Reuters)- Canon Inc PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS Year ended Year ended Year to NEXT Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2011 Dec 31, 2013 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST H1 FORECAST Sales 2.11 trln 2.16 trln (-2.2 pct) (-6.7 pct) Operating 198.70 246.91 (-19.5 pct) (+2.7 pct) Pretax 235.73 282.05 (-16.4 pct) (+2.7 pct) Net 157.65 173.20 (-9.0 pct) (+13.6 pct) EPS 134.32 yen 142.45 yen EPS Diluted 134.32 yen 142.45 yen NOTE - Canon Inc is a top-ranked maker of PC printers. Also globally known for Canon brand cameras. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action