BRIEF-Imperial Tobacco says FD to retire
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - Imperial Tobacco Group PLC : * Appointment of Mark Williamson as deputy chairman of the board * Finance director Bob Dyrbus has informed the board of his intention to retire * Will remain in post during the process to appoint his successor.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- UPDATE 2-U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm