BRIEF-Imperial Tobacco says FD to retire
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - Imperial Tobacco Group PLC : * Appointment of Mark Williamson as deputy chairman of the board * Finance director Bob Dyrbus has informed the board of his intention to retire * Will remain in post during the process to appoint his successor.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |