Ipsen quarterly sales drop 0.3 pct, hurt by Europe
PARIS Jan 30 (Reuters) - French drugmaker Ipsen on Wednesday said fourth-quarter sales fell 0.3 percent as a drop in demand for drugs sold via primary care facilities outweighed growth in drugs prescribed by specialist doctors.
Revenue fell to 294.9 million euros ($397.5 million) in the October-December period from 295.8 million a year earlier, Ipsen said in a statement. ($1 = 0.7420 euros) (Reporting By Christian Plumb)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel