JDS Uniphase revenue rises 5 pct
Jan 30 (Reuters) - JDS Uniphase Corp reported a quarterly profit on higher demand for its products used in broadband networks in the Americas.
Net income for the second quarter was $4.1 million, or 2 cents per share, compared with a loss of $10.2 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, it earned 18 cents per share.
Revenue rose about 5 percent to $428.3 million.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest