Lenovo to grow profit 20-30 pct in next few years: CFO
NEW DELHI Jan 30 (Reuters) - China's Lenovo Group Ltd aims to increase net profit by 20-30 percent in the next few years, Chief Financial Officer Wong Wai Ming told reporters in New Delhi on Wednesday, without giving details.
Lenovo, on track to become the world's top personal computer maker, earlier reported a record profit for the December quarter, up by a third from the year earlier.
Growing market share in the PC market helped Lenovo as it made inroads in the smartphone business. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in New Delhi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media