Lenovo to grow profit 20-30 pct in next few years: CFO
NEW DELHI Jan 30 (Reuters) - China's Lenovo Group Ltd aims to increase net profit by 20-30 percent in the next few years, Chief Financial Officer Wong Wai Ming told reporters in New Delhi on Wednesday, without giving details.
Lenovo, on track to become the world's top personal computer maker, earlier reported a record profit for the December quarter, up by a third from the year earlier.
Growing market share in the PC market helped Lenovo as it made inroads in the smartphone business. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in New Delhi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official