Lenovo to grow profit 20-30 pct in next few years: CFO
NEW DELHI Jan 30 (Reuters) - China's Lenovo Group Ltd aims to increase net profit by 20-30 percent in the next few years, Chief Financial Officer Wong Wai Ming told reporters in New Delhi on Wednesday, without giving details.
Lenovo, on track to become the world's top personal computer maker, earlier reported a record profit for the December quarter, up by a third from the year earlier.
Growing market share in the PC market helped Lenovo as it made inroads in the smartphone business. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in New Delhi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute