Lenovo to grow profit 20-30 pct in next few years: CFO
NEW DELHI Jan 30 (Reuters) - China's Lenovo Group Ltd aims to increase net profit by 20-30 percent in the next few years, Chief Financial Officer Wong Wai Ming told reporters in New Delhi on Wednesday, without giving details.
Lenovo, on track to become the world's top personal computer maker, earlier reported a record profit for the December quarter, up by a third from the year earlier.
Growing market share in the PC market helped Lenovo as it made inroads in the smartphone business. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in New Delhi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions