Lenovo's Q3 smartphone, tablet shipments up sharply
HONG KONG Jan 30 (Reuters) - Lenovo Group Ltd, China's No.2 smartphone vendor, said on Wednesday its third-quarter smartphone sales in the country grew significantly from a year earlier, while its global tablet PC sales rose 77 percent during the same period.
The figures were delivered at a presentation by CFO Wong Wai Ming ahead of a media teleconference following the announcement of its third quarter results.
(Reporting by Lee Chyen Yee; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square