Lenovo's Q3 smartphone, tablet shipments up sharply
HONG KONG Jan 30 (Reuters) - Lenovo Group Ltd, China's No.2 smartphone vendor, said on Wednesday its third-quarter smartphone sales in the country grew significantly from a year earlier, while its global tablet PC sales rose 77 percent during the same period.
The figures were delivered at a presentation by CFO Wong Wai Ming ahead of a media teleconference following the announcement of its third quarter results.
(Reporting by Lee Chyen Yee; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |