Manpower's profit falls on weak margins
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Global staffing company Manpower Inc reported a 16 percent fall in quarterly earnings as a weak European market hurt its margins.
The company's earnings fell to $53.3 million, or 68 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $63.6 million, or 78 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue fell 5 percent to $5.2 billion.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking