Manpower's profit falls on weak margins
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Global staffing company Manpower Inc reported a 16 percent fall in quarterly earnings as a weak European market hurt its margins.
The company's earnings fell to $53.3 million, or 68 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $63.6 million, or 78 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue fell 5 percent to $5.2 billion.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source