Manpower's profit falls on weak margins
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Global staffing company Manpower Inc reported a 16 percent fall in quarterly earnings as a weak European market hurt its margins.
The company's earnings fell to $53.3 million, or 68 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $63.6 million, or 78 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue fell 5 percent to $5.2 billion.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet