Manpower's profit falls on weak margins
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Global staffing company Manpower Inc reported a 16 percent fall in quarterly earnings as a weak European market hurt its margins.
The company's earnings fell to $53.3 million, or 68 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $63.6 million, or 78 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue fell 5 percent to $5.2 billion.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program