Dollar falls to 2-1/2 week low versus Swiss franc
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - The dollar hit its lowest in more than two weeks against the Swiss franc on Wednesday, hurt by expectations that U.S. gross domestic product data, due later in the session, could show growth slowing in the fourth quarter.
The dollar fell 0.6 percent on the day to 0.9158 francs on trading platform EBS, its lowest level since Jan. 14. Market players cited surpporting bids below 0.9150 francs. (Reporting by Nia Williams; editing by Anirban Nag)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel