European stock index futures signal flat open
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a steady open on Wednesday, with "overbought" technical conditions prompting investors to trade cautiously before the outcome of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |