Dollar briefly gains versus yen after U.S. ADP data
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - The dollar briefly jumped against the yen in early trade on Wednesday after a better-than-expected reading on U.S. private-sector employment growth for January.
The dollar rose as high as 91.39 yen on Reuters data, compared with 91.25 yen before the release. It was last up 0.6 percent at 91.29 yen.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor