Nikkei edges up on weak yen trend, eyes on earnings
TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Wednesday as investor sentiment was supported by the trend for a weaker yen, while investors awaited more trading cues from local earnings. The Nikkei added 0.4 percent to 10912.76, and the broader Topix gained 0.3 percent to 923.61.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ