Nikkei edges up on weak yen trend, eyes on earnings
TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Wednesday as investor sentiment was supported by the trend for a weaker yen, while investors awaited more trading cues from local earnings. The Nikkei added 0.4 percent to 10912.76, and the broader Topix gained 0.3 percent to 923.61.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions