- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Peru's central bank buys $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 30 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.16 percent weaker at 2.567 per dollar.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this