Peru's central bank buys $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 30 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.16 percent weaker at 2.567 per dollar.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |