Peru's central bank buys $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 30 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.16 percent weaker at 2.567 per dollar.
- Gaza rockets land deep in Israel as it bombards Palestinian enclave |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Both candidates in Indonesia election claim victory; Jokowi ahead in more counts |
- Argentina, Netherlands set for battle, Brazil wonders what happened
- Former New Orleans Mayor Nagin gets 10 years in corruption case