Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 30
ZURICH Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday
Swiss drugmaker Roche expects profit to grow faster than revenue in 2013 as strong sales of its cancer medicines and improvements in productivity helped it post an 11 percent rise in full-year earnings.
For more, click on [ID: nWEA008IY]
UBS and Credit Suisse, which dominate the Zurich gold market, raised their charges for holding bullion according to clients and people familiar with the banks cited by The Financial Times.
For more, click on [ID: nL5N0AZ00A]
UBS December consumption indicator at 0700 GMT
January KOF indicator at 0800 GMT
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program