McDonald's Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nPnCG51383 OAK BROOK, Ill., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Today, McDonald's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.77 per share of common stock payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2013. Upcoming Communications McDonald's plans to release January 2013 sales information on February 8, 2013. About McDonald's McDonald's is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with more than 34,000 locations serving approximately 69 million customers in 119 countries each day. More than 80 percent of McDonald's restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local men and women. To learn more about the company, please visit www.aboutmcdonalds.com. SOURCE McDonald's Investors, Kathy Martin, 630-623-7833; Media, Heidi Barker, 630-623-3791
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |