Ameriprise Financial Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw306418a MINNEAPOLIS--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AMP) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.45 per common share payable on February 22, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 11, 2013. At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future since 1894. With outstanding asset management, advisory and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, or to find an Ameriprise financial advisor, visit ameriprise.com. © 2013 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved. Ameriprise Financial Paul Johnson, 612-671-0625 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |