BRIEF-Mothercare's Australian associate goes into administration
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - Mothercare PLC : * Mothercare says associate company Mothercare Australia Limited placed into administration * Mothercare Australia Limited accounts for circa 7% of Mothercare's international retail sales * Expected profit impact is minimal and does not change Mothercare's overall view of international profitability going forward * Administration follows failure of talks to sell business to the Myer Family Company Holdings Pvt Ltd *In November 2012, Mothercare made a provision of £10.6 million covering the remaining value of its investment
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections