Wall Street Webcasting Presents Wells Fargo Securities: Extension Trades Become More Profitable
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw305965a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Wall Street Webcasting presents exclusive video of Rich Gordon, the highly regarded Fixed Income Market Strategist of Wells Fargo Securities (NYSE: WFC). This week Gordon reveals which risk return characteristics are contributing to a greater profit in extension trades between two to five years. With yields back up "investors can get paid a fair return for modestly extending maturities in the short to immediate part of the curve." However, Gordon does not know how long this will last, so investors will have to strike while the iron in hot. To hear the statistics that have contributed to this jump in Treasury yields, tune into Wells Fargo Securities` newest video. Please visit the following link to view the video: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/ Wall Street Webcasting Tracy Lewin, 201-683-2100 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source