Wall Street Webcasting Presents Wells Fargo Securities: Extension Trades Become More Profitable
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw305965a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Wall Street Webcasting presents exclusive video of Rich Gordon, the highly regarded Fixed Income Market Strategist of Wells Fargo Securities (NYSE: WFC). This week Gordon reveals which risk return characteristics are contributing to a greater profit in extension trades between two to five years. With yields back up "investors can get paid a fair return for modestly extending maturities in the short to immediate part of the curve." However, Gordon does not know how long this will last, so investors will have to strike while the iron in hot. To hear the statistics that have contributed to this jump in Treasury yields, tune into Wells Fargo Securities` newest video. Please visit the following link to view the video: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/ Wall Street Webcasting Tracy Lewin, 201-683-2100 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai