Carpenter Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw305126a $0.18 per share of Common Stock to be Paid March 7 WYOMISSING, Pa.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS), at its meeting yesterday, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share of common stock, payable March 7, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 12, 2013. The ex-dividend date (the date the common stock trades without the dividend) is February 8, 2013. About Carpenter Technology Corporation Carpenter Technology Corporation, based in Wyomissing, Pa., produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. Information about Carpenter can be found at www.cartech.com. Carpenter Technology Corporation Media Inquiries: William J. Rudolph, Jr., 610-208-3892 firstname.lastname@example.org or Investor Inquiries: Michael A. Hajost, 610-208-3476 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia