Carpenter Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw305126a $0.18 per share of Common Stock to be Paid March 7 WYOMISSING, Pa.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS), at its meeting yesterday, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share of common stock, payable March 7, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 12, 2013. The ex-dividend date (the date the common stock trades without the dividend) is February 8, 2013. About Carpenter Technology Corporation Carpenter Technology Corporation, based in Wyomissing, Pa., produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. Information about Carpenter can be found at www.cartech.com. Carpenter Technology Corporation Media Inquiries: William J. Rudolph, Jr., 610-208-3892 firstname.lastname@example.org or Investor Inquiries: Michael A. Hajost, 610-208-3476 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border