Carpenter Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw305126a $0.18 per share of Common Stock to be Paid March 7 WYOMISSING, Pa.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS), at its meeting yesterday, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share of common stock, payable March 7, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 12, 2013. The ex-dividend date (the date the common stock trades without the dividend) is February 8, 2013. About Carpenter Technology Corporation Carpenter Technology Corporation, based in Wyomissing, Pa., produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. Information about Carpenter can be found at www.cartech.com. Carpenter Technology Corporation Media Inquiries: William J. Rudolph, Jr., 610-208-3892 email@example.com or Investor Inquiries: Michael A. Hajost, 610-208-3476 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources