UniCredit closed books in Pekao sale at PLN 156/shr-sources
WARSAW Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italy's UniCredit closed books in the sale of its minority stake in Poland's No.2 lender Bank Pekao at 156 zlotys per share, two market sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
The Italian bank said on Tuesday it wanted to sell up to 23.9 million shares, or 9.1 percent of its stake in the Polish unit.
The price of 156 zlotys would value the stake for sale at 3.7 billion zlotys. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski and Pawel Bernat)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data