UniCredit closed books in Pekao sale at PLN 156/shr-sources
WARSAW Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italy's UniCredit closed books in the sale of its minority stake in Poland's No.2 lender Bank Pekao at 156 zlotys per share, two market sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
The Italian bank said on Tuesday it wanted to sell up to 23.9 million shares, or 9.1 percent of its stake in the Polish unit.
The price of 156 zlotys would value the stake for sale at 3.7 billion zlotys. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski and Pawel Bernat)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Ukraine calls 'Easter truce' as separatists hold firm |