UniCredit closed books in Pekao sale at PLN 156/shr-sources
WARSAW Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italy's UniCredit closed books in the sale of its minority stake in Poland's No.2 lender Bank Pekao at 156 zlotys per share, two market sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
The Italian bank said on Tuesday it wanted to sell up to 23.9 million shares, or 9.1 percent of its stake in the Polish unit.
The price of 156 zlotys would value the stake for sale at 3.7 billion zlotys. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski and Pawel Bernat)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes