- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Potash Corp boosts dividend by one-third
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan said on Wednesday that it will increase its quarterly dividend by one-third to 28 cents per share.
The dividend is payable May 2 to shareholders of record on April 11, 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this