Potash Corp boosts dividend by one-third
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan said on Wednesday that it will increase its quarterly dividend by one-third to 28 cents per share.
The dividend is payable May 2 to shareholders of record on April 11, 2013.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South