Renault confident on new French labour deal
PARIS Jan 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault is confident it is close to a union deal to bolster the competitiveness of its domestic plants, a senior executive said on Wednesday.
"It's possible that we'll sign a deal by early February," the company's French operations chief Gerard Leclercq told Reuters. Leclercq was speaking before addressing lawmakers on the French parliament's economic affairs committee. (Reporting by Gilles Guillaume and Dominique Vidalon)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace