Rockwell Automation profit drops 11.9 percent
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 11.9 percent drop in quarterly profit on a 1 percent rise in sales of its systems, which are used to help factories run more smoothly, as its corporate customers throttled back on investments.
The company said on Wednesday that fiscal first-quarter earnings came to $161.4 million, or $1.14 per share, compared with $183.3 million, or $1.27 per share, a year earlier.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning