Rockwell Automation profit drops 11.9 percent
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 11.9 percent drop in quarterly profit on a 1 percent rise in sales of its systems, which are used to help factories run more smoothly, as its corporate customers throttled back on investments.
The company said on Wednesday that fiscal first-quarter earnings came to $161.4 million, or $1.14 per share, compared with $183.3 million, or $1.27 per share, a year earlier.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season