Rockwell Automation profit drops 11.9 percent
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 11.9 percent drop in quarterly profit on a 1 percent rise in sales of its systems, which are used to help factories run more smoothly, as its corporate customers throttled back on investments.
The company said on Wednesday that fiscal first-quarter earnings came to $161.4 million, or $1.14 per share, compared with $183.3 million, or $1.27 per share, a year earlier.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone