Rockwell Automation profit drops 11.9 percent
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 11.9 percent drop in quarterly profit on a 1 percent rise in sales of its systems, which are used to help factories run more smoothly, as its corporate customers throttled back on investments.
The company said on Wednesday that fiscal first-quarter earnings came to $161.4 million, or $1.14 per share, compared with $183.3 million, or $1.27 per share, a year earlier.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year