Russia's Phosagro to start Eurobond roadshow on Feb.1
MOSCOW Jan 30 (Reuters) - Russian fertilizer firm Phosagro plans to start roadshow for its dollar-denominated Eurobond on Feb. 1, the company said on Wednesday.
The company has mandated Citigroup, Raiffeisen Bank International, Sberbank CIB and VTB Capital to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings in the United States and Europe, it said in a statement.
Phosagro is considering up to $500 million Eurobond issue, sources closed to the matter have said earlier.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades