Russia's Phosagro to start Eurobond roadshow on Feb.1
MOSCOW Jan 30 (Reuters) - Russian fertilizer firm Phosagro plans to start roadshow for its dollar-denominated Eurobond on Feb. 1, the company said on Wednesday.
The company has mandated Citigroup, Raiffeisen Bank International, Sberbank CIB and VTB Capital to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings in the United States and Europe, it said in a statement.
Phosagro is considering up to $500 million Eurobond issue, sources closed to the matter have said earlier.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |