STXNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil to submit unit IPO plan to shareholders
Banco do Brasil SA said in a securities filing on Wednesday that its board of directors will submit to shareholders approval a plan to list its insurance and annuity unit. Brazil's largest bank by assets said late last year that an initial public offering of BB Seguridade, as the unit is known, could allow it unlock value from a fast-growing business and propel growth from health and pension plans to retirement funds and reinsurance.
Investor Relations Director Gustavo Sousa said in the filing that the IPO will depend on "market conditions."
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media