Thai CP All say expects 13-15 pct growth this year
BANGKOK Jan 30 (Reuters) - CP All Pcl, Thailand's top convenience store operator, said on Wednesday it expected 2013 revenue to rise 13-15 percent due to a big expansion of its network.
"We plan to open 500 to 550 branches this year and that will help increase our sales," Piyawat Titasattaworakul, president of CP All, told reporters.
(Reporting by Saranya Suksomkij; Editing by Alan Raybould)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |