Thai CP All say expects 13-15 pct growth this year
BANGKOK Jan 30 (Reuters) - CP All Pcl, Thailand's top convenience store operator, said on Wednesday it expected 2013 revenue to rise 13-15 percent due to a big expansion of its network.
"We plan to open 500 to 550 branches this year and that will help increase our sales," Piyawat Titasattaworakul, president of CP All, told reporters.
(Reporting by Saranya Suksomkij; Editing by Alan Raybould)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea