Thai CP All say expects 13-15 pct growth this year
BANGKOK Jan 30 (Reuters) - CP All Pcl, Thailand's top convenience store operator, said on Wednesday it expected 2013 revenue to rise 13-15 percent due to a big expansion of its network.
"We plan to open 500 to 550 branches this year and that will help increase our sales," Piyawat Titasattaworakul, president of CP All, told reporters.
(Reporting by Saranya Suksomkij; Editing by Alan Raybould)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report