Thai CP All to open 7-Eleven stores in Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia
BANGKOK Jan 30 (Reuters) - CP All, Thailand's largest convenience store chain, said on Wednesday it aimed to open 7-Eleven stores in Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia to tap growing demand in the neighbouring Southest Asian countries.
CP All, controlled by Thailand's wealthiest man, Dhanin Chearavanont of unlisted Charoen Pokphand Group, aims to have 7,370 stores at home at the end of 2013 and reach 10,000 stores in 2018, President Piyawat Titasattavorakul told reporters. (Reporting by Saranya Suksomkij; Writing by Khettiya Jittapong; Editing by Alan Raybould)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official