Toyota to recall 752,000 Corollas in U.S. for airbag problems
TOKYO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will recall 752,000 Corolla and Corolla Matrix vehicles in the United States over airbag problems, the automaker said on Wednesday.
Separately, Toyota will also recall 270,000 Lexus IS vehicles in the United States over wiper problems, the company said in a statement.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study