Toyota to recall 752,000 Corollas in U.S. for airbag problems
TOKYO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will recall 752,000 Corolla and Corolla Matrix vehicles in the United States over airbag problems, the automaker said on Wednesday.
Separately, Toyota will also recall 270,000 Lexus IS vehicles in the United States over wiper problems, the company said in a statement.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- At least four servicemen killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl
- Israel presses on with Gaza offensive, Palestinians fire rockets |