Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares First Quarter Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw306371a IRVING, Texas--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of 57 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable on March 11, 2013 to shareholders of record of Common Stock at the close of business on February 11, 2013. This first quarter dividend is at the same level as the dividend paid in the fourth quarter of 2012. Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 30 consecutive years. ExxonMobil Media Relations, 972-444-1107 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image