Unibail beats 2012 profit guidance, names new CEO
PARIS Jan 30 (Reuters) - European real-estate group Unibail Rodamco said its recurring profits rose by 6.7 percent in 2012, beating its own guidance, and named Christophe Cuvillier as its next chief executive.
The group, which mostly invests in shopping malls across Europe, said recurring earnings per share for 2012 were 9.60 euros ($13.03). The 6.7 percent year-on-year growth was higher than its guidance of 4 percent.
Unibail said it expected recurring profits to grow by at least 5 percent in 2013.
($1 = 0.7370 euros) (Reporting By Christian Plumb)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- NASA Mars rover finds evidence of life-friendly ancient lake