Facebook CEO plans to grow headcount in 2013
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc CEO Mark Zuckerberg said the company expects to grow its headcount in 2013 as it invests in new products. Zuckerberg said the world's No.1 social network will be focused on building the business for the long-term and will not be operating to maximize profit in 2013.
(Reporting By Alexei Oreskovic)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |