Facebook CEO plans to grow headcount in 2013
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc CEO Mark Zuckerberg said the company expects to grow its headcount in 2013 as it invests in new products. Zuckerberg said the world's No.1 social network will be focused on building the business for the long-term and will not be operating to maximize profit in 2013.
(Reporting By Alexei Oreskovic)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement