TrueBlue to Announce 2012 Fourth Quarter Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw296937a TACOMA, Wash.--(Business Wire)-- TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE:TBI) will release 2012 fourth quarter results before the market opens Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013. Management will discuss the results on a live conference call at 6 a.m. (Pacific Time) on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013. The conference call and a copy of the slides for the call will be available on TrueBlue`s web site: www.trueblue.com About TrueBlue TrueBlue, Inc. is a leading provider of blue-collar staffing. In 2012, TrueBlue connected approximately 350,000 people to work through the following brands: Labor Ready, Spartan Staffing, CLP Resources, PlaneTechs, and Centerline, and served approximately 140,000 businesses in the retail, service, wholesale, manufacturing, transportation, aviation, and construction industries. TrueBlue, Inc. is headquartered in Tacoma, Wash. For more information, visit TrueBlue`s website at www.trueblue.com. TrueBlue, Inc. EVP & CFO Derrek Gafford, 253-680-8214 or VP of Corporate Communications Stacey Burke, 253-680-8291 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections