Amer Sports sales beat but winter sports division weak
HELSINKI Jan 31 (Reuters) - Finnish sporting goods group Amer Sports reported stronger-than-expected sales for the fourth quarter, but its operating profit was hurt by weak margins in its winter sports division.
The company reported a quarterly operating profit of 46.5 million euros ($63.10 million), slightly below the market's average forecast of 48 million euros in a Reuters poll.
Its quarterly sales of 618.5 million euros beat the market's forecast for 580 million euros. ($1 = 0.7370 euros) (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |