Amer Sports sales beat but winter sports division weak
HELSINKI Jan 31 (Reuters) - Finnish sporting goods group Amer Sports reported stronger-than-expected sales for the fourth quarter, but its operating profit was hurt by weak margins in its winter sports division.
The company reported a quarterly operating profit of 46.5 million euros ($63.10 million), slightly below the market's average forecast of 48 million euros in a Reuters poll.
Its quarterly sales of 618.5 million euros beat the market's forecast for 580 million euros. ($1 = 0.7370 euros) (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia