Appeals court rejects Apple bid to overturn sales-ban denial
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 31 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court has denied Apple Inc's request to reconsider an earlier ruling refusing to impose a sales ban on Samsung's Galaxy Nexus smartphone.
The ruling on Thursday came from the Federal U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Washington.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |