Appeals court rejects Apple bid to overturn sales-ban denial
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 31 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court has denied Apple Inc's request to reconsider an earlier ruling refusing to impose a sales ban on Samsung's Galaxy Nexus smartphone.
The ruling on Thursday came from the Federal U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Washington.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai