BRIEF-Autoliv CEO sees small drop in raw material costs
STOCKHOLM Jan 31 (Reuters) - Autoliv Inc CEO says: * Says sees raw material costs down $2 MLN IN Q1, $3 MLN IN FY2013 * Says sees capex of 4.5 pct of sales in FY2013
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'