Royal Dutch Shell plc: Voting Rights and Capital
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130131:nPn1312993 LONDON, January 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In conformity with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules, we hereby notify the market of the following: Royal Dutch Shell plc's capital consists of 3,772,388,687 A shares and 2,617,715,189 B shares, each with equal voting rights. Royal Dutch Shell plc holds no ordinary shares in Treasury. The total number of A shares and B shares in issue is 6,390,103,876 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculation by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Royal Dutch Shell plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +44-(0)207-934-5550 Shell Investor Relations Europe: +31-70-377-3996 United States: +1-713-241-2069 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study