BMW sells Husqvarna as it restructures motorcycle business
FRANKFURT Jan 31 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW has sold a small Italian maker of offroad sports motorbikes as part of a "realignment" of its motorcycle business.
BMW is selling Husqvarna, its last acquisition, to Pierer Industrie AG in Austria, BMW said in a statement on Thursday. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |