BMW sells Husqvarna as it restructures motorcycle business
FRANKFURT Jan 31 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW has sold a small Italian maker of offroad sports motorbikes as part of a "realignment" of its motorcycle business.
BMW is selling Husqvarna, its last acquisition, to Pierer Industrie AG in Austria, BMW said in a statement on Thursday. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study