BMW sells Husqvarna as it restructures motorcycle business
FRANKFURT Jan 31 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW has sold a small Italian maker of offroad sports motorbikes as part of a "realignment" of its motorcycle business.
BMW is selling Husqvarna, its last acquisition, to Pierer Industrie AG in Austria, BMW said in a statement on Thursday. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |