- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
BMW sells Husqvarna as it restructures motorcycle business
FRANKFURT Jan 31 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW has sold a small Italian maker of offroad sports motorbikes as part of a "realignment" of its motorcycle business.
BMW is selling Husqvarna, its last acquisition, to Pierer Industrie AG in Austria, BMW said in a statement on Thursday. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this